Bell Mag-9 Sena Helmet
The Bell Mag-9 Helmet is the ultimate in open-face touring. Just about the most feature rich 3/4 helmet on the market, the Bell Mag 9 incorporates a peak visor, clear face shield, internal drop-down sun visor, velocity flow ventilation and integrated compatibility with the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Intercom. With its all-in-one design, the Bell Mag 9 Sena is perfect for riders who like to get on and go, without having to keep track of multiple face shields, sunglasses, communication units, etc. Just pop on the Bell Mag 9 and ride into the sunset.
- Tough and lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 2 shell sizes
- MD: XS, SM, MD, and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Designed to accommodate the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom
- Helmet can be run in multiple configurations: with or without shield and with or without visor
- Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Drop-down sunshield offers “on the fly” protection from the sun
- Velocity flow ventilation creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9 with communication devices
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Contour cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
Note: Sena SMH-10 sold separately. Mag-9 Sena SMH-10 Clamp Kit is necessary when using a standard SMH-10, it is not necessary when using the Bell specific Sena kit. Helmet ships with clear face shield.
A tour de force in touring comfort and functionality, the Mag 9 Sena comes equipped with sun visor, peak, face shield and recess to accept an SMH10.