Bell Moto 9 Carbon Flex Helmet
The Bell Moto-9 Flex Helmet introduces an innovative protective technology to Bell's flagship dirt helmet. Featuring a first-of-its-kind three layer impact liner, the Bell Moto 9 Flex Helmet provides impact protection through varying methods for specific impact speeds. This "Progressive Layering Technology" has been developed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios - low, mid and high. The three layer system consists of (EPO) Expanded Polyolefin which works hand-in-hand with the traditional (EPS) Expanded Polystyrene and (EPP) Expanded Polypropylene.
In addition to this leap forward in terms of protection, the three layer system also provides an adaptive fit as the segmented construction automatically conforms to a rider's head for a better fit and more predictable energy management.
- Lightweight composite carbon shell
- Progressive Layering Technology consists of multiple layers to better manage impacts of differing forces
- Adaptive Fit segmented construction conforms and adapts for a better fit
- Rotational Energy Management creates a "slip zone" within the liner to allow for subtle movement between the liner layers to reduce rotational energy transfer
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes padded and lined helmet bag
- Five-year warranty
- Snell M2015 and DOT certified
With a unique 3 layer floating impact liner, the Moto-9 Flex offers an adaptive fit & superior rotational impact protection at low, mid & high speeds.