LS2 FF323 Arrow Carbon Fury Helmet
The LS2 Arrow Helmet is a high performance, full-face helmet designed by racers for racers. The LS2 FF323 Helmet was developed by designers and engineers in Spain, working with Moto 2, Moto 3 and MotoGP riders. Together they've made the safest, most innovative performance helmet on the market. The lightweight, aerodynamic DuPont Kevlar® carbon fiber shell slices through the wind, but is extremely stable and the eye port is about ¾” taller, allowing you to look farther down the track when tucked-in. It is also extra wide so you can see who is beside you. The optically correct, race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts, is LS2 FogFighter ready and swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology.
The Emergency Quick Release System removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. The moisture-wicking technical fabric liner is fully removable and washable. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation allows you to stay cool and the traditional “Double-D Ring” strap ensures a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. This model has a long oval head shape and generally runs on the snug side for a race-fit.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic Kevlar® carbon fiber helmet shell
- Channeled EPS
- Quick release shield system
- Pinlock / Fog Fighter-ready 3D optically correct face shield with tear-off posts
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Removable chin curtain
- Breath deflector
- Top and chin vents with exhaust port in back
- Double D-ring metal security plate reinforced strap
- Emergency release system cheek pads with laser cut foam
- 3 shell sizes
- ECE 22.05 certified