Olympia Airglide 5 Jacket
The Olympia Airglide 5 Jacket is the latest generation of a multi-season touring juggernaut. The ballistic mesh and 500 denier Cordura shell provides industry leading abrasion resistance and a hurricane of airflow when the weather is warm. When the temp drops the Airglide 5's three layer system tailors your comfort to any season or weather condition. The two layer liner offers both a waterproof / breathable barrier against the elements and the Termolite insulated liner keeps you nice and toasty. Olympia has even gone as far as to make the rain layer so versatile that it can be worn over or under the jacket, as well as by itself. The thermal layer can be worn both in the jacket or inside the rain layer, for the ultimate destination liner.
Along with true 3 to 4 season riding comfort, the Olympia Airglide 5 boasts bountiful protection. Removable CE rated Motion Flex armor covers your shoulders, elbows and back. 3M Scotchlite piping wraps around back yoke, arms, shoulders and collar to boost visibility at night and low-viz weather conditions. For riders looking for multi-season comfort and protection, the Olympia Airglide 5 is truly one jacket to rule them all.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof, Thermolite insulated two stage over or under rain jacket with a ripstop nylon shell, 3M reflective detailing, 2 waterproof zippered pockets and interior cell phone pocket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Five storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
Note: Neon Yellow/Black rain jacket ships with Neon Yellow/Black Jacket. Black rain jacket ships with all other colorways.