Scorpion EXO-R710 Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-R710 is another edition to their popular R-series line of helmets set out to reinvent the Scorpion name. Optimized weight, fit and comfort, the EXO-R710 is at home on the track, in the canyons, or during a daily commute.
- Fiberglass/Aramid Matrix Shell is a proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
- EverClear face shield - Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation - Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
- Emergency Release System tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- KwikWick II is the second generation of Scorpion’s moisture-wicking lining material feels soft to the touch and incorporates anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
- KwikFit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- Speaker pockets
- Rear spoiler
- 3 shell sizes
- Double D ring
- 5 year warranty
- SNELL 2015 Certified