Scorpion Yuma Pants
Whether you’re riding across a desert or across town, the Yuma are the companion pants to the Yuma Jacket for warm climates where maximum ventilation is required. The main body material is a 500D nylon and abrasion zones are 1680D nylon for extra durability. Large mesh areas are located in strategic locations to keep you cool. Two hand pockets and two thigh cargo pockets provide storage options. Hook and loop adjusters at waist and lower leg cuffs help with fitting, while the included Sas-Tec CE certified knee armor helps keep you protected.
- Runs small, order one size larger than the size chart suggests
- 500 denier nylon main body material with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones such as knees and seat
- Large panels of 250 denier heavy duty polyester mesh in key ventilation areas thighs and lower legs keep you cool.
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets on thighs and two hand pockets for additional storage
- Dual adjustment straps at waist, and hook and loop closure at lower cuffs for improved fit and adjustability
- Removable Sas-Tec knee armor included
- Removable H2O Blok waterproof liner for wet conditions
- NightViz reflective on knees and lower legs for increased nighttime visibility
- 8” zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants